Thursday, October 7, 2021

Pure Joy and Figures on Friday #1

Pure Joy, 6x8, oil on panel, L.Daniel © 2021
NFS

I am starting a new series called "Figures On Friday" and I would love for you to follow along! 

The idea is to force myself to practice adding figures into the landscape. And practice is the key word - always a requirement if I want to see growth. Why am I making a series out of it?? Well, it's my way of holding myself accountable. This weekly goal (one post a week) will help keep me on track with my larger desire for improvement in this area. Wish me luck, friends!

This first one depicts my dear nephew when he was a child, and his trademark exuberance! 

Join me at my last workshop of the year! Register with Mary Anderson 912-634-8414, Or click below for info:

2 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I am going to love this series! This painting is lovely.

Laurel Daniel said...

Thank you, Penny! Your encouragement lifts me up!