Monday, August 2, 2021

Bovine Bliss - and an upcoming show!

 

Bovine Bliss, 18 x 18, oil on canvas, L. Daniel © 2021
Flora and Fauna Group Show
Aug 7 - Sept 25, 2021
Opening Reception: Aug 7, 4-7 pm

This has been a crazy and unpredictable year for me, and my posts (or lack there of) have reflected that. I just spent the last four months helping my elderly parents get moved and settled into a senior living community. It was ALL-consuming, and I'm happy to report that they are much closer to my home now, AND that all went well!! YAY!! Hopefully, I will be getting back to a normal cadence soon!

If you are in the Austin area, please join us at the Davis Gallery Group Show opening reception this weekend! Attendance is by reservation only, and will be viewed in small, masked groups. Just to be safe. Click HERE to reserve a spot!

Hoping to see you! 

2 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I was so happy to see your post. I was getting concerned that you hadn't posted in a while. Glad to hear you parents are closed and settling into their new home. I love your painting. I was hoping your opening was going to be on St. Simons, as I will be there the end of the month for a few days. Sending wishes for a great showing!

Laurel Daniel said...

Thank you, Penny! Thank you for your concern!! I hate going AWOL but I was totally immersed. Had to see it through with my folks and it was worth it. Glad to be back at it though!! Wish I could see you on St. Simons!