Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Ever Expanding

Ever Expanding, 18x24, oil on canvas, L. Daniel © 2019
SOLD

This scene is classic Texas Hill Country. Cactus families here are very prolific and once they get established, they just take off (or they take over, however you want to look at it!) I spotted this meadow from my car, and something about the light, and the fence, the the sunlit grasses made me stop the car and go back. I was actually heading home at the end of a painting day, so I couldn't set up my easel. BUT... I do believe this is what that iPhone camera is for! ;)

WORKSHOP INFO:
Fall Plein Air Workshop at Contemporary Austin Art School, Nov. 8-9, 2019

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Love this Laurel,

So lush. Beautiful. Yes I think that's what the phone camera is for too.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Laurel Daniel said...

Thank you Barbara!!! I’m glad you agree! Such a tool at our fingertips! ;)