Monday, July 20, 2015

The Brick Cutter - men at work

The Brick Cutter, 6 x 8, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2015
NFS

Wow - it has been quite awhile since my last post! I really didn't mean to go AWOL, but sometimes it happens. I have been off having a wonderful family reunion with our children and their babies. Life can not be sweeter than that. I'm already dreaming of our next visit! 

In addition, our home renovations are very near completion, with only the punch list left to complete. The messy piles are gone, the street is no longer lined with trucks and trailers, and most importantly, we have moved our household belongings back into place. It's a great feeling and I love the results. But, I am also very ready to have my life back. Soon... the end is oh, so close. :)

3 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Masterful piece! I wonder, when they took the job, did they KNOW they would be your models? :)
So happy to hear of your visit with all the 'kids'... must have been wonderful! I hope you love your renovations !

Barbara Muir said...

Great painting, and I am so happy for you.

Wonderful work as always.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

GMTVS said...

Really nice!