Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wandering

Wandering, 6 x 8, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2012, SOLD


This irresistible road made me think of the words from James Taylor's song Country Road... "I guess my feet know where they want me to go, walking on a country road...walk on down, walk on down... walk on down a country road." I am quite sure that my feet DO know where they want me to go, and I've found that it's always best to just go ahead and follow. Wandering is good for the soul. :) 


See more Small Works

5 comments:

SamArtDog said...

This road is the last thing I see tonight as I fall asleep. Wonderful dreams ahead...

Nancy Colella said...

Just lovely. The painting and the song....you just make my day!

Kathy Cousart said...

Wandering is so beautifully painted. And agree that it is good for the soul. Love this one to! You are just painting so beautifully and sensitively:)

Nancy B. Hartley said...

laurel, love this one, and love the song! Just Beautiful!

Barbara Muir said...

Beautiful painting and writing. I love James Taylor, and know the song.
A very intensely metaphorical post. Glorious colour in the painting.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOBarbara