Tuesday, October 11, 2011

American Women Artists - National Juried Exhibition, Opening Friday

Summer Rains, L. Daniel, 9 x 12, Oil on panel
Available at Huff Harrington Fine Art Gallery in Atlanta

I am very pleased to be a finalist in the 2011 American Women Artists National Juried Exhibition. The piece above will be in the show along with fantastic work by women artists from all over the country. I will be attending the opening this Friday night, so if you are in Atlanta, please stop by. I would love to see you!

Here is the information:

2011 American Women Artists (AWA) National Juried Exhibition 
Artist Reception Friday, October 14, 6:00 - to 8:00 pm 
Huff Harrington Fine Art
4240 Rickenbacker Drive
Atlanta, Georgia
Exhibit runs through November 3

9 comments:

Kathy Cousart said...

Summer Rains is gorgeous! Love the sky and clouds especially. Congrats on the show at Huff Harrington- what an honor! Fun gallery and would love to be there with you- (Younger daughter leaving town for Palm Beach) Travel safe and enjoy!

silentwitness said...

Congratulations, Laurel! And what a gorgeous painting. Very poetic! Wish I could be there to see your work and the show. Enjoy!

Amy Hillenbrand said...

Congratulations Laurel. What an honor and what a beautiful piece.

Jean-Baptiste Pelardon said...

I love the simplicity and thus the efficacy of this one: what brush strokes!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

WOW! Amazing sky. Congratulations on Show. I love the painting.

Marilyn Flanegan said...

One of many favorites. A well-deserved congratulations, Laurel! Have a wonderful time.

Nancy Laliberte said...

Congratulations, Laurel! Enjoy the show! Your painting is just beautiful! I always feel like I could just "step in and stand" in your paintings.

Barbara Muir said...

What a gorgeous painting. I do wish I could be at your opening. I will be there in spirit. Love your work so much.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXBarbara

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

love it and congratulations, Laurel!