Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beach Path


Beach Path, 6 x 8, L. Daniel, SOLD
.
I can't believe my first week on St. Simons Island is over!! My husband has been with me, so after I painted in the mornings, we spent afternoons on the beach at high tide and reading in beach chairs. That is some kind of life, I know!!! A vacation to be sure. :) He has now gone back to Austin for work (he will come and go) and I will be ramping up the painting hours! I fully realize that this opportunity is a huge blessing, and I appreciate it fully!
.
See more Small Works

6 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Enjoy every moment!!

Karen said...

I love the feel of the light in these...oh you are so lucky!! Enjoy it, indeed!

Ruth Andre said...

This is a fabulous trip for you. I love the new paintings.

Randall said...

I love the colors in here which although are subtle really make it look good. Especially the path, nice.

~Kirby

AK said...

That path looks so inviting. Lovely.

Barbara Muir said...

This is wonderful. You certainly deserve a great holiday. But of course can a painter really take a holiday? You are producing fabulous work.

XOXOXOXOBarbara