Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two Juried Exhibits!!

Lake Road, 24 x 30, oil on canvas
6496 New Braunfels Ave., San Antonio, TX
April 10-30, opens 4/10

I am so pleased to share that I have won admittance into two fabulous juried shows that open this weekend!! One is in San Antonio and one is in Dallas. I am pinching myself and looking forward to the festivities!!! Since the events are at exactly the same time, I had to choose and will be attending the Salon International opening in San Antonio. If you live in either of these places or happen to be in town during the month, please stop by!! They will both be incredible shows.


Left: Quiet Rest, 12 x 12 Right: Poolhouse Morning, 12 x 12
4500 Sigma Road, Dallas, TX
April 10-30, opens 4/9
This exhibit showcases all plein air work by 200 different artists.

13 comments:

Jala Pfaff said...

Always love your use of yellow.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I first time visit in this blog. I find this blog have relevant information.

regards.
http://www.collect-art.com/Paul-Kenton_work

Róisín O'Farrell said...

Hi Laurel,

Congratulations, how exciting. Are the two paintings the two at the bottom of the post? I think I've seen the one of the pink house before and have loved it from afar!

Keep up the good work. I always look forward to your posts in my inbox and learn loads each time.

best wishes

Róisín

Catherine Jeffrey said...

Congratulations! Greenhouse Gallery always has such wonderful work and your painting will be a great addition. This is a beautiful painting. Love the foreground color and the sense of light and depth. Your work is so inspiring and shows your dedication and integrity.

Honor Bradley said...

Congratulations!

silentwitness said...

Congratulations, Laurel! Beautiful paintings all, and I wish I didnt' live 1500 miles away and could attend your receptions.

Pam Holnback said...

Congratulations! That's so wonderful and so well deserved. Beautiful job w/ the yellows/oranges.

David Westerfield said...

Congrats Laurel! The paintings look great.

Amy Hillenbrand said...

Congratulations Teach! Your paintings really make me fall in love with the Texas countryside.

Daniel Fishback Fine Art LLC said...

Really nice. Great aerial perspective.

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Laurel! Congrats! How exciting! You certainly deserve this recognition! Best wishes for lots more! Gorgeous paintings, all of them!

Marian Fortunati said...

Congratulations...
I'd say the jurors knew their stuff and chose well.

Tracey Mardon said...

Congratulations Laurel, I'm excited to see them in person when I'm in Texas next week! Excited to see Texas too!