Thursday, November 29, 2018

Golden Path and announcing Spring Workshops!

Golden Path, 8 x 10, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2018
Available - Click HERE for information

This is another plein air piece from my fall travels. I got down to St. Simons Island (in Georgia) for a few days and was greeted with blue skies, orange grasses, and billowy clouds. It's one of my favorite places to be and paint, and I never quite get enough!

UPCOMING...
I will be teaching 3 plein air workshops this spring... please come join me! And please visit my website HERE for complete descriptions and information about each one.

March 25-28, 2019
Wimberley Artists Workshops
Wimberley, Texas
4-day, all-inclusive artist retreat in the beautiful Texas Hill Country 

April 11-13, 2019
Anderson Fine Art Gallery
St. Simons Island, Georgia
3-days in the Golden Isles of the Georgia coast

May 10-11, 2019
The Contemporary Austin Art School
Austin, Texas
2-days in Austin (the live music capitol of the world!)

No comments: