Sunday, March 30, 2014

Golden Marshland - Anderson Gallery Exhibit

Golden Marshland, 18 x 24, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2014
SOLD at the Anderson Gallery

A few weeks ago, I posted a small study of this piece - so if it looks familiar, that's why. I love how the neutral toned marsh grasses come alive at the end of day. This painting one of several new works for my upcoming show, "Marshside to Seaside", all inspired by the golden isles on the Georgia coast. 

"Marshside to Seaside", Anderson Fine Art Gallery, April 24-May 25, St. Simons Island, GA

Click HERE to see more work for the show on my special website page.

2 comments:

Tracey Mardon said...

Laurel, the paintings for the show are stunning! Have a fun time at the show.
Xo tracey

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

Oh my, they are ALL gorgeous and you've so nicely captured the area's unique character. Love the interiors too. My favorite is the solitude of Tide Lines. Awesome!! Have a fabulous show!!!!! XOXO