Saturday, November 23, 2013

Waterfront Lanai - Hawaii

Waterfront Lanai, 9 x 12, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2013

Greetings from Hawaii! I am here in Kaneohe Bay on Oahu, visiting my daughter and son-in-law for Thanksgiving. Of course, I just HAD to come a week early to get some painting in as well. :) It has been wonderful all around - having time with my kids and being inspired by the sights and scents of paradise. Each morning has greeted me with new and wonderful scenes that I will share with you over the next few days.

Can you imagine sitting on your lanai (back porch) and seeing this view every day? I don't know who lives here, but they sure are lucky!! Here was my view...


2 comments:

Sharon L. Graves said...

WOW! that must have been wonderful because the painting sure is.

Unknown said...

is this painting still available? if so, how much?