Thursday, March 22, 2012

Three Palms

Three Palms, 10 x 8, L. Daniel © 2012


It's officially Spring now and the best plein air season is well underway here in central Texas! Everything is turning green again and the wildflowers are out on every highway and byway. This piece was my demo for my plein air class this week. I wish I had thought to take step by step pictures but... well, didn't think of it. I did, however, promise to post the final product. Here you go, guys! Great work this week! :) 

2 comments:

penandview said...

Laurel! I saw this on FB and just had to come over. I love this! I have started a little palm art collection so my eye went straight to this. :)
If you ever sell in it a print, I'd love to purchase!
Hope you and the fam are doing well!
Tracey

Joan Breckwoldt said...

Hi Laurel,
I was thinking of you lately so thought I would stop by and say hello. Your paintings are beautiful, as always. I am enjoying reading your blog and all you've been up to! Congratulations on getting a painting into the Greenhouse Gallery Salon again this year! Has it been a year already? I didn't enter this year . . . it sure was fun to go to S.A. last year though. And to meet you! Best wishes to you and happy painting,
Joan