Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feeling empowered!


Dying Sun, 6 x 6, SOLD

This study is one of several I worked on today. I am thinking about my next large piece and trying to work out some color and composition decisions.

My really big achievement of the day was learning how to change out my own website pictures!! Thanks to my web magician friend, West Romberger, at Wildwood Interactive I completed my first update! Please visit my website and check out my recent larger work (the text is "in process" but most pictures are new.)

See more Small Works

6 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Laurel,

Isn't this magnificent. Just super.

xoxoxoBarbara

Barbara Haviland-Texas Contemporary Artist said...

Laurel
Love you web site and the new paintings. Lovely seascape.

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Great painting. I also dropped by your website, I loved seeing your large pieces!

Patricia Siegel said...

Laurel,
The seascape really takes me back to the beaches at home. Your new paintings are fantastic, which is to be expected. 'Really looking forward to the plein air classes.

fairiemoon said...

So warm and lovely!
Love you,
Erin :)

Janelle Goodwin said...

Hi Laurel, I just noticed the SOLD sign and I'm not at all surprised. What a gorgeous, inspiring painting!!