Friday, January 9, 2015

Pomegranate Bough - Nine of 30 in 30

Pomegranate Bough, 6 x 12, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2015
#9 in 30 Day Challenge
SOLD

These pomegranates were also rescued from my garden before the freeze, and they are a favorite subject of mine to paint. To my friends in the north, please forgive my whining about the weather. I realize that it's downright HOT here compared to what you are experiencing! Stay warm, my friends!

Please join me for these upcoming Workshops:
January 22-24, 2015 | Still Life | Click here to register: Austin, Texas
March 26-29, 2015 | Plein Air | Click here to register: Austin, Texas
April 30-May 2, 2015 | Plein Air | Click here to register: St. Simons Island, GA

3 comments:

silentwitness said...

Beautiful painting! lovely color scheme and design!! Happy New Year, Laurel! Wishing you much continued success, joy, great health and chi for 2015 and beyond!

Tracey Mardon said...

It's lovely Laurel! And no apologies needed about the weather, it's all relative! Good month to be inside doing this project, that's for sure.
Xo Tracey

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Laurel,

I agree with Tracey. We don't apologize when you're at 100 degrees Fahrenheit, and we're not. Today that sounds delicious, but I know it isn't really. Love this painting.

You so rock. Stay warm.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara