Friday, June 29, 2012

Creosote Vista

Creosote Vista, 6 x 12 (12 x 18 matted and framed), L. Daniel © 2012
Available at the Davis Gallery 
"Works on Paper" Show


This is the last of my Big Bend series on carton board. The challenge to try something new always brings about creative growth. Experimenting of any kind keeps things fresh and interesting. The show opens this weekend and I personally can't wait to see what everyone has produced. It will be a real celebration of diverse works, for sure. The show will be up for a month, so if you are in or around Austin, please drop by. Or, see all four pieces on my website.


"Works on Paper" Summer Group Show
Davis Gallery, 837 W. 12th Street, Austin, Texas
June 30 - July 31, Reception Saturday, June 30, 7-9 pm

3 comments:

Virginia Floyd said...

Lovely. I love the composition, with the solitary tree.

Joan Breckwoldt said...

Congratulations on the show, I would love to see some of your work in person. I should say "more" of your work because I did see the one beautiful landscape in the Greenhouse Gallery show a couple of years ago. Your paintings are gorgeous, as usual. Hope all is well, you sound like a busy woman!
Joan

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Laurel,

Love the colour and design in this one.

Super.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOBarbara