Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Help Japan Auction #2 - Marsh's Edge Study

Marsh's Edge (study), L. Daniel, 6 x 6, SOLD


I am so proud to share that the artists of Daily Paintworks, my online gallery group, has raised over $20,000 for aid to Japan in the first week of painting auctions!!! I am so excited that I am putting another small painting on the auction block. Click here: Help Japan Challenge to place a bid and help me make a difference in this great tragedy


This piece represents a "home away from home" for me. The marshes along the Georgia coast are a magical place that I have come to know and love over the last 32 years. It's the home of my husband's family and a true place of my heart. I don't know who lives this house, but they sure are lucky to call it home!


Proceeds of this sale will go to "Save the Children for Japan" recovery efforts.