Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Hidden Beach Path

 

Hidden Beach Path, 8 x 10, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2023
SOLD

Another plein air day in Georgia last month found me caught up in the "tangle"...

What do I mean by that? Well... physically, the vegetation itself was CRAZY and I kept getting lost in the vines and branches and layers. But mentally, I forgot to bring my tripod, and had to make do without it. Not good! I started out at a picnic table, but that had the wrong angle. Sitting on the ground? Not at all comfortable (Have I mentioned that I really prefer to stand?) When all else failed, I discovered that a garbage can was a PERFECT support for my paint box!!! Who knew? :)


2023 SPRING WORKSHOPS (click HERE for info and registration):
April 14-15 - Contemporary Austin Art School, Austin, TX (Wait list only)
May 4-6 - Anderson Fine Art Gallery in St. Simons Island, GA



No comments: