Monday, November 14, 2022

Stable Door - Small Works Holiday Sale!

Stable Door, 8 x 6, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2022
SOLD

20% off with discount code MERRY2022 at checkout.
Unframed. Online (shop at home). Free shipping. 
Through December 15 only.

This sketchy study has an immediacy and freshness that I kind of love. It came about at the end of a plein air session, after a very full day. "Quittin' time" so to speak. But as I started to pack up my gear, nature offered up a different plan. The late afternoon light filtered down through the trees and set that little sapling aglow. It was just too pretty to leave behind. 

2023 SPRING WORKSHOPS (click here and join me):
April 14-15 - The Contemporary Austin Art School in Austin, TX
May 4-6 - Anderson Fine Art Gallery in St. Simons Island, GA

2 comments:

Penny Carlson said...

Oh, I love this one. I am glad you didn't leave it behind!

Laurel Daniel said...

Thank you, Penny!!! Me too!! :)