Sunday, November 17, 2019

Palm Breeze

Palm Breeze, 8 x 6, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2019
SOLD

As a practice, I carry extra, small canvases out into the field; and I highly recommend it. They are great for focused studies of specific subjects, and perfect for shorter painting sessions when time allows. This piece hit both of those categories. I was about to load my car after my morning painting session, when I looked up to see this combination of shapes and textures. I love palm trees and clouds, and am always game for observing them both more closely. I had the time, and decided to give it a go. Always worth it!

___________________________

Start planning now...
2020 PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP INFO:

March 30-April 2, 2020 - Wimberley, Texas
April 16-18, 2020 - St. Simons Island, Georgia
May 8-9, 2020 - Austin, Texas

2 comments:

Lisa Resnick said...




Helpful Information, thank you for sharing this awesome article
clipping path

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

that's a slam bangin' palm tree, lady. xo