Sunday, June 28, 2015

Rolling Meadow - Exhibit at Davis Gallery

Rolling Meadow, 9 x 12, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2015
Available at Davis Gallery

"A Summer Place Where We Can Go" Group Show
Davis Gallery, 837 West 12th, Austin, Texas
On display through August 8

Even though I couldn't be at the Davis Gallery reception this weekend, a dear friend of mine sent me the photo below of "my" wall. Thank you LK!!! My submissions for this summer's show feature some of my favorite Texas wildflower scenes, and it's fun to see them all framed up and hanging together. 

Left: Scattered Clouds, 30 x 24
Top right: Hills of Color, 9 x 12
Top bottom: Rolling Meadow, 9 x 12

1 comment:

Ashot Arakelyan and Hovhannes Hakobyan said...

Hello. I'm the owner of the blog http://armenianartworks.blogspot.com/
I have a request
I would like to exchange with you link of my site by adding in the links' section. Is it possible?
All the best
Ashot