Thursday, April 5, 2012

Show in Dallas opens Saturday!

 
Quiet Creek, 12 x 9, $725 framed

I'm so excited and proud to be juried into the Outdoor Painters Society's annual show, Plein Air Southwest 2012. If you are anywhere in the Dallas area on Saturday, please come to the opening reception and say hello. I would love to see you and promise that you will be able see some gorgeous artwork. This is a group of incredible plein air painters! 

Plein Air Southwest 2012 Juried Exhibit
4500 Sigma, Dallas, Texas 
Opening Reception April 7, 3-7 pm
Runs through end of April


 
Autumn Symphony, 8 x 16, $775 framed

 
High Falls, 12 x 12, $775 framed
L.Daniel © 2012
All three paintings available at Southwest Gallery


4 comments:

Kathy Cousart said...

Wow- these are so beautiful- all three! Congratulations on being in what will surely be such an amazing event just by seeing these three! You are such a talented plein air painter and I am so proud and excited for you too!

Virginia Floyd said...

I love this one. I like the strong vertical lines in the tree trunks, and the light on the yellow leaves. Very nice!

Angela Elledge said...

Your paintings are always beautiful and I will definitely be at SW Gallery tomorrow; I am so looking forward to meeting you and seeing your work in person.

Unknown said...

Your landscapes are beautiful! I adore your style. I wish I lived in your area so I could take classes from you:-) But I do have a friend not far from you so I am sending her a link.

Once again, gorgeous work. Than you for doing this blog. I really enjoy it and will love getting updates via email. Have a wonderful week!